Advanced Level Binocular - Soil Biology Testing Microscope
Advanced Level - Binocular Microscope & 3MP Camera
Semi-Plan 4x, 10x, 20x & 40x Objectives Included
Soil Biology Testing Microscope Bundle includes:
Retail Price - $745 : N2000B-SP Binocular Microscope
Retail Price - $595 : 3.0MP USB3 Digital Camera
Retail Price - $30 : Microscope Soft Carrycase
Retail Price - $60 : Life in the Soil Slides Set
Retail Price - $30 : Blanks Slides & Coverslips
Retail Price - $20 : Soil Testing Kit
The advanced binocular microscope is designed to meet the demands of modern laboratory microscopy. Our research microscopes offer the same optics as our larger professional scopes with ball bearing movements in focusing and stage systems to ensure long life.
Designed to meet the demands of modern laboratory microscopy, our research microscopes offer the same optics as our larger professional scopes with ball bearing movements in focusing and stage systems to ensure long life, reliability and accuracy.
- Viewing Head: Binocular Head inclined at 45°
- Eyepiece: Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/18
- Objectives: Semi-Plan 4×, 10×, 20x & 40×
- Nosepiece: Quadruple Nosepiece
- Stage: Attachable Mechanical Stage 120X120mm/ 60×30mm
- Condenser: Abbe NA1.25 with Iris, Spiral up & down
- Illumination: S-LED Illumination, Brightness Adjustable
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.