Advanced Level Trinocular - Soil Biology Testing Microscope
Advanced Level - Trinocular Microscope & 3MP Camera
Semi-Plan 4x, 10x, 20x & 40x Objectives Included
Soil Biology Testing Microscope Bundle includes:
Retail Price - $1195 : N180MT Trinocular Microscope
Retail Price - $595 : 3.0MP USB3 Digital Camera
Retail Price - $40 : Microscope Soft Carrycase
Retail Price - $60 : Life in the Soil Slides Set
Retail Price - $30 : Blanks Slides & Coverslips
Retail Price - $20 : Soil Testing Kit
This N180MT Biological Trinocular Microscope offers the absolute best in microscopy solutions for clinical and research environments. Featuring a state-of-the-art LED-LUX illumination system semi-plan objectives, wide-field eyepieces and fine focusing controls, the N180MT offers unparalleled control. It also offers magnification capabilities of up to 1000X, making it perfect for the most demanding scientists.
The N180MT Biological Trinocular Microscope has been designed for extensive, all day usage in clinical and research situations.
• Compensation Free Trinocular Head, Inclined at 30°, 360° Rotatable
• Eyepiece: Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 20
• Objective: Semi-Plan Objective 4×, 10×, 20x & 40×
• Nosepiece: Backward Quadruple Nosepiece
• Stage: Double Layers Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
• Condenser: NA 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filter
• Illumination: LED-LUX Illumination，Brightness Adjustable
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.