ASZ600T Greenough Stereo Zoom Microscope & Focusing Rack Stand
The ASZ-600 Series (Greenough Design) Stereo Zoom Microscope is the most popular choice of our customers in both education, research and industry sectors.
Equipped with high quality optics that produces outstanding 3D distortion free imaging, colour accuracy and high contrast.
Advanced features include the parfocal lens system with click-stop indents, your specimen stays sharply in focus over the complete magnification range. With a continuous zooming magnification range of 8x - 50x you can view your specimens in field of view up to 28mm.
You will require illumination to use this microscope, we recommend either of the following:
- 72 LED Ringlight
- Defused LED Dome Ring Light
- 8W LED Ringlight with Polarizer
- LED Fiber Optic Illuminator
In short, the ASZ 600 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope offers first class performance, ruggedness, and a user-friendly design.
- Parfocal lens system
- Advanced optics offer enlarged field of view, depth of field and flatness of specimen
- Wide-field 10x eyepieces WF10X/22 with diopter adjustment
- 28mm field of view at 8x magnification
- Focusing distance from bottom of lens to stage plate 115mm
- Click-stop zoom detents
- Extra large platform stand
- Leading edge design includes fixed prisms and a single-spindle zoom mechanism
- External nylon-on-nylon gearing provides the smoothest zoom possible
- Proven ergonomics for comfort during use
- 45-degree trinocular head
- Extra-wide FOV fully adjustable eyepieces
- Table stand with focusing rack
- Wide choice of options and accessories – oculars, boom stands, illuminators, and more
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.