SAVE $450 WITH THE N180MT BUNDLE
Enjoy major savings with our Added-Value Microscope Bundles. Each includes the microscope of your choice, digital camera, and suitable accessories to complete the package. We offer a wide range of bundles to meet your specific requirements, and your budget too.
N180MT Microscope Bundle includes:
Retail Price - $1195 : N180MT Trinocular Microscope
Retail Price - $895 : Dino-Eye AM7025X Camera
Retail Price - $150 : Aluminium Carrycase
Retail Price - $35 : Duran Blank Slides Set
The N180MT Biological Trinocular Microscope offers the absolute best in microscopy solutions for clinical and research environments. Featuring a state-of-the-art LED-LUX illumination system semi-plan objectives, wide-field eyepieces and fine focusing controls, the N180MT offers unparalleled control. It also offers magnification capabilities of up to 1000X, making it perfect for the most demanding scientists.
The N180MT Biological Trinocular Microscope has been designed for extensive, all day usage in clinical and research situations.
• Compensation Free Trinocular Head, Inclined at 30°, 360° Rotatable
• Eyepiece: Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 20
• Objective: Semi-Plan Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100× (OIL)
• Nosepiece: Backward Quadruple Nosepiece
• Stage: Double Layers Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
• Condenser: NA 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filter
• Illumination: LED-LUX Illumination，Brightness Adjustable
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.