Nikon Eclipse E-100 Trinocular Microscope Bundle
Nikon Eclipse E100-LED Trinocular Bundle includes:
Retail Price - $2395 Nikon Eclipse E100-LED Trinocular
Retail Price - $275 Nikon Y-T Tube C-Mount Adaptor A
Retail Price - $895 Dino-Eye Edge AM7025X
Retail Price - $250 Nikon E100 Carrycase
Retail Price - $25 Nikon Immersion Oil 8cc
Retail Price - $35 Duran Glass Slides & Coverslips
- Optical System: CFI45 Infinity Optical System
- Illumination: High luminescent white LED illuminator (Eco-illumination)
- Eyepieces (F.O.V.): CFI E 10x (18 mm)
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse/fine focusing, Cross roller guide, Focusing stroke: 22 mm, Coarse: 37.7 mm/rotation, Fine: 0.2 mm/rotation,
- Coarse motion torque adjustable
- Eyepiece Tube: E2-TF Trinocular Tube, Eyepiece/Port: 100/0, 0/100, 360º rotatable
- Nosepiece: Quadruple nosepiece (within main body), Revolving mechanism with multiple ball bearings, Elastic nosepiece grip-ring
- Stages: Rectangular mechanical stage (within main body), with specimen holder, with vernier calibrations, Cross travel: 76 (X) x 40 (Y) mm
- Objectives (NA / W.D., mm):
- CFI BE Plan Achromat 4x (0.1 / 25)
- CFI BE Plan Achromat 10x (0.25 / 6.7)
- CFI BE Plan Achromat 40x (0.65 / 0.6)
- CFI BE Plan Achromat 100x (1.25 / 0.14)
- Condensers: YS-CA Abbe Condenser N.A. 1.25, Aperture diaphragm with position guide marking for respective objectives, 33-mm Blue Filter attachable. Phase Condenser (optional)
- Observation Methods: Brightfield, Darkfield, Phase contrast
- Optional Accessories:
- Phase contrast attachment
- Object marker
- Darkfield ring unit
- Mirror unit
- Cord hanger
- Storage case
- Power Consumption (max.): Normal value: 3 W (LED model)
- Weight (approx.:) 6 kg (Binocular standard set)
A student microscope with LED illumination and exclusive CFI infinity optics delivering clear, bright images at every magnification.*
Designed for years of high quality use, the Eclipse E100-LED is an upright microscope with outstanding optical performance combined with elegant ergonomic touches. The E100-LED, ideal as an educational or student microscope, incorporates Nikon’s exclusive CFI infinity optical system and an high-intensity LED eco-illumination system that is IR-free, virtually eliminating eyestrain for users. In addition, advanced Nikon BE Plan Achromat objectives have been designed especially for the E100 with excellent optical corrections and very flat optical performance. This means clear, bright images at every magnification.
Enhanced LED Eco-Illumination
The E100 incorporates a high-intensity LED eco-illumination system that is IR-free, virtually eliminating eyestrain for users. Eco-illumination boasts a long lifetime of 60,000 hours, and reduces the need for frequent lamp changes. LED illumination also offers very low power consumption and heat generation and eliminates color temperature changes that occur with halogen light sources.
Standard 30 Degree Eyepiece Tube
Siedentopf-type eyepiece tube inclined at a comfortable 30 degrees. Interpupillary distance of 47-75mm is largest in its class. 180 degree rotatable eyepoint adjustment to accommodate operators of different builds.
Wide 18mm field of view with built-in diopter adjustment on both eyepieces provides easy parfocality adjustment. Eyepieces lock to prevent theft, damage, or vandalism.
Upper Limit Stage Stop
Allows the user to set the upper limit of the stage movement so objective does not hit the specimen slide, protecting both from damage.
Removable Lens Unit Cover
Turning the microscope upside-down to replace lamp is no longer necessary. Simply open the top corner on the base to replace the lamp safely and easily.
4 Position Reversed Nosepiece
Microscope comes standard with 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x objectives. 20x and 60x Dry objectives are also available.
Utilizing a lightweight design, the Eclipse E100 was created with a small footprint that is compact and easily fits into a storage cabinet.
BE Plan Achromat Objectives
Specially designed for the E100, CFI BE Plan objectives provide a bright, high contrast and flat-field image over the entire 18mm field of view.
CFI45 Infinity Corrected Optical System
The Eclipse E100 incorporates Nikon’s revolutionary CFI Infinity Corrected Optical System with advanced specifications for crisp, bright images at every magnification at a modest price.
Anti-mold paint and an anti-mold tablet are used in the objective lenses, eyepiece lenses and eyepiece tubes to prevent mold forming in high-humidity environments.
Nikon Manufactured Glass
To further assure quality control of the lenses and design versatility, Nikon manufactures its own glass from raw silica to the final optical coatings.
Newly designed accessories for simple phase contrast and darkfield are available.
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.