Optico AIM-100A Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
The AIM-100A is widely used in institutes and laboratories to observe and identify the structure of various metal and alloy, it also can be widely used in electronics, chemical and instrumentation industry, observe the opaque material and transparent material, such as metal, ceramics, integrated circuits, electronic chips, printed circuit boards, LCD panels, film, powder, toner, wire, fibers, plated coatings, and other non-metallic materials.
- Infinity Plan Achromatic Objectives 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x standard. 50x & 80x available upon request
- Trinocular viewing head
- High-point, extra-wide-field eyepiece EW10×/ 20
- C-mount camera fittings
- Available options allow you to tailor the instrument to your specific requirements before you buy
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus
- Kohler halogen lamp, 6V/ 30W
- Polarization attachment included
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.