Optico N180MT Dark Field Microscope
Dark Field Microscope includes:
Retail Price - $1195 N180MT Biological Trinocular Microscope
Retail Price - $225 Oil Dark Field Condenser
Retail Price - $995 DigiRetina 5.0MP USB3 Camera
Retail Price - $575 100x Oil Immersion Darkfield Objective
Retail Price - $35: Blanks Slides & Coverslips
Retail Price - $25: Nikon Immersion Oil
Dark field microscopy is a technique that can be used for observing and evaluating human blood, freshly drawn and still in its living, functional state. The technique is particularly favoured by practitioners of naturopathic medicine, as well as others in various schools of alternative medicine and natural care.
A small sample of the patient’s blood is drawn, and placed on a microscope slide. No stains or fixatives are used, as in traditional blood analysis. The blood sample is then observed using a dark field microscope. Dark field microscopes use a special illumination system which lights the blood sample from the sides, rather than from directly below.
• Compensation Free Trinocular Head, Inclined at 30°, 360° Rotatable
• Eyepiece: Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 20
• Objectives: Semi-Plan Objective 4×, 10×, 40×. Infinity Plan 100× (OIL) with IRIS Diaphagm (Dark Field)
• Nosepiece: Backward Quadruple Nosepiece
• Stage: Double Layers Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
• Condenser: Dark Field (OIL) NA 1.36-1.25
• Illumination: LED-LUX Illumination，Brightness Adjustable
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.