N120MT-SP With 100X DRY Objective - NEVER Use OIL Again
The N120MT-SP Trinocular Laboratory Microscope offers excellent optical performance and a rich array of the most-used features all in an economical package. With a Trinocular Head, Semi-Plan Objectives 4x, 10x 40x, 100x DRY Objective & Extra Widefield Eyepieces, iris-diaphragm with Abbe condenser, LED-LUX illumination system for cool, even, flicker-free and colour-correct viewing and photography, and much more. An excellent choice for educational, veterinary and medical applications.
Tired of cleaning oil off your 100x Objective?
New 100x DRY SEMI PLAN objective will make your work procedure faster and more productive NEVER use oil again.
- No more cleaning oil from the 100x objective again
- No more contamination of the 40x objective with oil
- No need to buy immersion oil ever again
- No more wiping oil off a slide and cleaning again
- Less frequent servicing of your microscope
- Increased work efficiency faster scanning of slides
- Cleaner working environment
- Save time and money
The frustration we hear from vets many times is the blocking up of their 100x OIL immersion lens with old oil and the contamination of the 40x dry objective, after an extended period of time if the oil isnt cleaned off the lens after every use the immersion oil can penetrate deep into the lens and require expert cleaning or in some cases the replacement of the objective completely, now your frustration is over, try our new 100x DRY Objective.
Optional soft carrycase available.
- Viewing Head: Siedentopf Trinocular Head inclined at 30°
- Eyepiece: Extra Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/20
- Objective: Semi-Plan Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100× (DRY)
- Nosepiece: Quadruple Nosepiece
- Stage: Double Layers Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
- Condenser: NA 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filter
- Illumination: LED-LUX Illumination，Brightness Adjustable
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.