Faecal Worm Egg Counting Microscope
The N2000B advanced binocular microscope is designed to meet the specific requirements to carry out faecal egg counting (FEC) or worm egg counting (WEC) procedures.
Comes complete with 4x and 10x Objectives and 10x eyepieces for a magnification of 40x and 100x, mechanical (movable) stage and for comfort a Binocular Viewing Head especially beneficial if you are examining samples for extended periods of time, using a monocular microscope (single eyetube) can often cause eyestrain and lead to headaches, course and fine focusing with variable intensity LED Illumination, make this the first choice to carry our faecal worm egg counting on sheep and goats horses (equine), dogs and kangaroos.
- Viewing Head: Binocular Head inclined at 45°
- Eyepiece: Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/18
- Objective: Objective (DIN) 4×, 10×, 40×
- Nosepiece: Quadruple Nosepiece
- Stage: Attachable Mechanical Stage 120X120mm/ 60×30mm
- Condenser: Abbe NA1.25 with Iris, Spiral up & down
- Illumination: S-LED Illumination, Brightness Adjustable
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.