Luminoptic 4K - USB3 Professional Camera
Why 4K outperforms 1080P
The ideal camera pixel refers to the pixel size that is just big enough to resolve the optical resolution of a microscope. But in order to fully performs the optical efficiency of a microscope, the real adopted camera pixel size should be smaller than ideal. The smaller pixel size, the higher the resolution.
Shown as below diagram: take the incident wavelength of 450nm for example, the adopted camera pixel size should be smaller than 2.8um pixel size which corresponds to 4 multiples of minimum objective lens. Under the same 2/3 FOV, the actual resolution of a 1080P (1920 ×1080) camera is only equal to 4.6um(=8.8mm/1920), and it barely meet the demands of 40X and 60X objective lens,while 4K (3640×2160) is about 2.3um(=8.8mm/3640), totally meeting the demands of all objective lens and making the optical lens work at its best efficiency. No matter if it is equipped with 4K or 1080P monitor, it can achieve higher resolution results.
Stronger 4K Image Signal Processor
- Sensor: Sony IMX183C CMOS
- Resolution: 8MP (3840x2160)
- Frame Rate: USB 3.0: 25fps@3840x2160, Ethernet: 30fps 3840x2160
- Image Format: JPG/PNG/TIFF/DICOM
- Exposure Mode: Auto/Manual
- Exposure Time: 2ms~10s
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Optical Interface: Standard C-Mount
- HDMI: Connect monitor
USB3.0： Connect computer or U disk
- Data Interface LAN: Connect Internet
- USB2.0: Connect mouse
- Software -HDMI：Embedded software, PC: Mosaic V2
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 ( 32bit/64bit )
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.