ASZ400 with Dome Illuminator
ASZ400 Stereo Zooming Head available in either binocular or trinocular head configurations with extra large weighted base and high reach upright stand, includes our Dome Illuminator for glare reduction and shadow-free lighting on specimens that are difficult to illuminate with many corners, edges and recesses recommended for PCB inspection, entomology, gemstone and jewellery, general industrial applications for inspecting highly reflective specimens and surfaces.
Creates a diffused soft light arena for viewing samples that have demanding surfaces with minimal reflections.
With features and performance you’d expect only in a higher priced microscope, the ASZ-400 meets your working requirements without breaking your budget. Designed both for practicality and for ease and comfort of use, it’s at home in most educational and commercial environments.
With powerful features that are perfect for industrial, educational and inspection industries, the ASZ 400 Stereo Zoom Microscope comes with an affordable price tag too. Offered in either binocular and trinocular head configuration, the ASZ 400 is the ideal choice for a variety of applications.
ASZ-400 Series Stereo Zoom Microscope
- Sealed body protects precision optics
- Anti-dust, anti-mold, anti-electrostatic construction
- Binocular or Trinocular head option with interpupillary adjustment
- Wide-field 10x eyepieces WF10X/20 with diopter adjustment
- 20mm field of view at 10x magnification
- Magnification range 10x-45x, continuous
- Focusing distance from bottom of lens to stage plate 100mm
- Working distance up to 150mm
- LED illumination – even, cool lighting, both incident and transmitted
- Wide range of mounting and hardware options available
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.