BM2000-PH Phase Contrast Microscope (Infinity PLAN Objectives)
BM2000 Trinocular Microscope Including Infinity Plan Turret Phase Contrast Kit
- A complete turret phase contrast kit for infinity compound microscopes
- Phase contrast turret iris diaphragm condenser
- Centering Telescope lens to fit 23mm internal dismeter eyetubes
- 3 phase contrast infinity Plan objectives, 10x, 40x and 100x OIL
- Mounting size of condenser: 37mm in diameter
Turret Phase Contrast Kit comprising of:
- Phase Condenser with 3 position phase rings, 10X, 40X & 100X Oil Infinity Plan Achromatic Phase Objectives.
- The condenser of this kit replaces the standard condenser on your microscope and the phase objectives should be used with the appropriate phase ring.
- Once the condenser is properly aligned using the centering telescope (mounted as a temporary eyepiece), this kit will provide you with a phase contrast image of your specimens.
- Phase Contrast type: Turret.
- Infinity Objectives: PH10x/0.25, PH40x/0.6, PH100x/1.25 OIL
- Condenser: NA 1.25. Mounting Size: 37mm (in diameter).
- Centering Telescope Lens: To fit 30mm eyetubes.
- Viewing Head: Seidentopf Trinocular Viewing Head, Inclined at 30°, 360° Rotatable, Interpupillary 48-75mm
- Eyepieces: WF10×/20
- Nosepiece: Backward Quadruple Nosepiece
- Focusing: Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation, Moving Range 22mm
- Stage: Rectangular 216×150mm, Cross Travel 78×54mm, Using Low-positioned X/Y Coaxial Control Knob.
- Condenser: Abbe Condenser NA1.25 with Aperture Diaphragm
- Illumination: 3W LED Illumination System
- Dust Cover
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.