Optico N120 Trinocular Microscope
The N120 trinocular microscope offers good performance and a rich array of the most-used features all in an economical package. The N120 is also available with a binocular head configuration. Standard features include wide-field 10x eyepieces, an iris-diaphragm with Abbe condenser, LED-LUX illumination system for cool, even, flicker-free and colour-correct viewing and photography, and much more. Four achromatic objective lenses are standard, with semi-plan objectives available as an optional upgrade. An excellent choice for educational, veterinary and medical applications.
- Viewing Head: Compensation Free Trinocular inclined at 30°
- Eyepiece: Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/18
- Objective: Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100× (OIL)
- Nosepiece: Quadruple Nosepiece
- Stage: Double Layers Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
- Condenser: NA 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filter
- Illumination: LED-LUX Illumination，Brightness Adjustable
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.