Live Blood Analysis Microscope
Live Blood Analysis Microscopes
Live blood microscopy is a growing field of interest and activity in the health care community. Though at present its primary users are naturopaths and practitioners in the alternative and natural healing fields, its use is expanding, and records of successful application are accumulating. For those not yet familiar with the field, live blood analysis is a technology and practice for observation and evaluation of live human blood – in contrast to more traditional methods, wherein stained, static blood samples are used. The underlying theory is that by observing whole blood in its living state – with proper illumination, we recommend using a Koehler Illumination Microscope for Live Blood Analysis with high magnification and fine resolution – the relative health of blood cells and other blood constituents and contents can be thoroughly evaluated – as can the living interactions of the various types of cells present.
This Live Blood Analysis Microscope is our new model BM2000 with Koehler Illumination:
Learn more.....How to set up Kohler Illumination
Professional Level recommended for Live Blood Analysis
(Experienced users recommended)
- Retail Price - $2195: BM2000 Microscope with Koehler Illumination
- Retail Price - $325: OIL Dark Field Condenser
- Retail Price - $145: 30mm Centering Telescope Lens
- Retail Price - $675: 100x Infinity Plan Objective with IRIS Diaphragm
- Retail Price - $1695: HDMI 1080P High-Definition Microscope Camera
- Retail Price - $145: ToupTek 0.5X Eyepiece Tube C-Mount Adapter
- Optical System: Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100x Infinity Plan Objective with IRIS Diaphragm
- Viewing Head: Seidentopf Trinocular Viewing Head, Inclined at 30°, 360° Rotatable, Interpupillary 48-75mm
- Eyepieces: WF10×/20
- Nosepiece: Backward Quadruple Nosepiece
- Focusing: Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation, Moving Range 22mm
- Stage: Rectangular 216×150mm, Cross Travel 78×54mm, Using Low-positioned X/Y Coaxial Control Knob.
- Condenser: Abbe Condenser NA1.25 with Aperture Diaphragm
- Illumination: 3W LED Koehler Illumination System
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.