Nikon Eclipse E-200 Trinocular Microscope Bundle
Nikon Eclipse E200-LED Trinocular Bundle includes:
Retail Price - $3395 Nikon Eclipse E200-LED Trinocular
Retail Price - $375 0.35X C-Mount Camera Adaptor Lens
Retail Price - $1495 Michrome6 Professional USB3 Camera
Retail Price - $30 Nikon Immersion Oil 8cc
Retail Price - $35 Duran Glass Slides & Coverslips
- Optical System: CFI60 Infinity Optical System, Parfocal distance: 60 mm
- Illumination: High luminescent white LED illuminator (Eco-illumination)
- Eyepieces (F.O.V.: CFI E 10x (20 mm)
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse/fine focusing
- Right: fine
- Left: coarse/fine
- Focusing stroke: 26.5 mm
- Coarse: 37.7 mm/rotation
- Fine: 0.2 mm/rotation
- Coarse motion torque adjustable, Refocusing function
- Eyepiece Tube: E2-TF Trinocular Tube, Eyepiece/Port: 100/0, 0/100, 360º rotatable.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple nosepiece (within main body)
- Stages: Rectangular stage (within main body), with specimen holder, Cross travel: 78 (X) x 54 (Y) mm
- Objectives (NA / W.D., mm)
- CFI E Plan Achromat 4X (0.10 / 30)
- CFI E Plan Achromat 10X (0.25 / 0.7)
- CFI E Plan Achromat 40X (0.65 / 0.65)
- CFI E Plan Achromat 100X Oil (1.25 / 0.23)
- Condensers: E2 Abbe Condenser N.A. 1.25, Aperture diaphragm with position guide markings for respective CFI E Plan objectives
- Observation Methods: Brightfield as standard. Epi-fluorescence, Darkfield, Phase contrast, Simple polarizing (Available on request)
- Intermediate Attachment (Optional)
- E2-FM Epi-fluorescence Attachment, 2 filter cubes mountable
- Y-THS Teaching Unit B (Side-by-Side)
- Y-THF Teaching Unit (Face-to-Face)
- Y-IDT Drawing Tube
- Y-IER Eye-level Riser
- Power Consumption (max.): Normal value: 3 W (LED model)
- Weight (approx.): 7.3 kg (Trinocular standard set)
A routine/educational microscope featuring renowned Nikon CFI60 optics and LED illumination*.
The Eclipse E200-LED is a built-to-last, top-quality biological microscope ideal for basic laboratory use or as a student microscope for educational purposes. With its newly developed LED Eco-Illumination system, the laboratory microscope produces brighter, sharper, crisper, and clearer images for a noticeably enhanced view. Best of all, the Eclipse E200-LED maintains the same operational ease and rigidity common to all Nikon microscopes and is compatible with many accessories for higher-grade Eclipse series microscopes.
Enhanced LED Eco-Illumination
The E200 incorporates a high-intensity LED eco-illumination system that is IR-free, virtually eliminating eyestrain for users. Eco-illumination boasts a long lifetime of 60,000 hours, and reduces the need for frequent lamp changes. LED illumination also offers very low power consumption and heat generation and eliminates color temperature changes that occur with halogen light sources.
Standard 30 Degree Eyepiece Tube
Siedentopf-type eyepiece tube inclined at a comfortable 30 degrees. Interpupillary distance of 47-75mm is largest in its class. 180 degree rotatable eyepoint adjustment to accommodate operators of different builds.
Wide 20mm field of view with built-in diopter adjustment on both eyepieces provides easy parfocality adjustment. Eyepieces lock to prevent theft, damage, or vandalism.
Unique Refocusing Stage
Stage may be pushed down to change specimen, yet returns to original focus position when released for fast and easy exchange of slides.
Upper Limit Stage Stop
Allows the user to set the upper limit of the stage movement so objective does not hit the specimen slide, protecting both from damage.
Removable Lens Unit Cover
Turning the microscope upside-down to replace lamp is no longer necessary. Simply open the top corner on the base to replace the lamp safely and easily.
4 Position Reversed Nosepiece
Microscope comes standard with 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x objectives. 50x Oil, or any other CFI60 objectives are also available.
Low Positioned Stage Control
Allows users to rest their arms in a natural position on the desk or counter, improving hand, wrist, and arm comfort.
Exclusive CFI60 Optical System
For the first time, the Nikon CFI60 optical system – infinity optics of the world’s highest level – has been incorporated into a microscope of this class.
E Plan Achromat Objectives
Specially designed for this market within Nikon’s exclusive CFI60 series, these objectives provide a bright, high contrast and flat-field image over the entire 20mm field of view.
Nikon Manufactured Glass
To further assure quality control of the lenses and design versatility, Nikon manufactures its own glass from raw silica to the final optical coatings.
Newly designed accessories for phase contrast, darkfield, epi-fluorescence, and simple polarization are available.
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.