Nikon Eclipse Ei Trinocular Microscope
The ECLIPSE Ei educational trinocular microscope offers unique digital and design solutions to ensure the smooth progress of your courses. Using the ECLIPSE Ei to foster your students’ curiosity and maintain their enthusiasm for learning, you can unlock their potential and open their eyes to the world around them.
Available in two configurations:
- Option 1 - 4x, 10x, 40x Objectives 100x Objective NOT INCLUDED $2895
- Option 2 - 4x, 10x, 40x & 100x INCLUDED $3195
- Optical system : CFI Infinity Optical System
- Illumination : High luminescent white LED illuminator, 45mm diameter filter can be installed
- Eyepieces : With diopter adjustment EC-E CFI 10X (20)
- Focusing mechanism : Coaxial coarse/fine focusing, Cross roller guide, Focusing stroke: up 2 mm/Down 13 mm, Coarse: 37.7 mm/rotation, Fine: 0.2 mm/rotation, With coarse focus knob torque adjustment ring, Includes stage vertical movement stopper
- Optical Head: Siedentopf Trinocular Head
- Tubes EC-T-TB Trinocular Tube, Inclination: 30°, Pupillary distance: 50 - 75 mm, Eyepoint height: adjustable to 2 positions
- Revolving Nosepiece : Reversed-type quadruple nosepiece (within main body)
- Stage Rectangular mechanical stage (within main body), with specimen holder, with vernier calibrations, Cross travel: 76 (X) x 30 (Y) mm
- CFI BE2 Plan Achromat 4X (0.1 / 25mm)
- CFI BE2 Plan Achromat 10X (0.25 / 6.7mm)
- CFI BE2 Plan Achromat 40X (0.65 / 0.6mm)
- CFI BE2 Plan Achromat 100X Oil (1.25/0.14mm) Only supplied with Option 2 Purchase
- Condenser Abbe Condenser, NA 0.1~1.25, Color-coded position guide markings of aperture diaphragm, corresponding to objective magnifications
- Fungus-proof treatment : Antifungal paint is applied around optical system
- Power supply: Uses the included AC adapter (input: 100-240 VAC 0.48A Max. 50-60Hz, output: 5.0 VDC, 3.0A Max.)
- Power consumption: (max.) Nominal value: 4W
- Weight (approx.) : 5.2kg 5.5kg
Students can enjoy learning how to operate the Eclipse Ei using its smartphone-friendly Online Guide. Digital cameras that enable sharing of discoveries and experiences through images are also available to stimulate your students’ intellectual curiosity.
Teach yourself microscope operation with the Online Guide
By simply scanning a QR code, students can quickly access the Online Guide on their smartphones to independently learn how to operate the microscope. The Online Guide can also be useful in preparing students before using the microscope and to reinforce concepts after using the microscope.
Both ease of understanding and operability, which respectively enable intuitive and stress-free operation, are in demand. Our unique design expertise has been applied to every aspect of the microscope. The accompanying Online Guide empowers students to learn how to operate the microscope independently, revolutionizing the conventional class workflow and saving time for practical training.
Simple, Intuitive Interface
The body of the Eclipse Ei is designed to provide smooth and seamless operation which facilitates quick observation. Simple and intuitive markings on the Eclipse Ei, from illustrations to color-coding, enable students to quickly understand how to operate the various aspects of the microscope.
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.