Luminoptic ASZ-200T Stereo Microscope
Feature-rich yet economically priced, the ASZ-200 stereo microscope series continue to be a favoured choice of serious users in both industry and academic spheres. Designed primarily for 3-dimensional viewing, such as industrial quality control, component manufacturing and inspection, and study of 3D specimens of all kinds, from biological and mineralogical to forensic and numismatic applications. Available in either 10x & 30x or 20x & 40x magnification.
- Inclined Trinocular viewing head for maximum comfort
- 10x Wide-field eyepieces with diopter adjustment for larger field of view
- 100mm working distance, ideal for a wide range of applications
- Interpupillary distance adjustment of 55mm-75mm
- Working distance up to 150mm
- 1x/3x objectives for 10x & 30x Magnification
- 2x/4x objectives for 20x & 40x Magnification
- Adjustable brightness LED-LUX Illumination
Our new ASZ-200 Stereo microscope brings you high-performance optics and features – exclusive of the high-performance value tag. Its optics are well suited to all manufacturing, electronics, instructive and inspection application. ASZ-200 an ultimate choice for schools and institutes of natural science and teaching, for manufacturing testing and assembly applications.
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.