Optico ASZ-200T Stereo Microscope 10x & 30x
Feature-rich yet economically priced, the ASZ-200 stereo microscope series continue to be a favoured choice of serious users in both industry and academic spheres. Designed primarily for 3-dimensional viewing, such as industrial quality control, component manufacturing and inspection, and study of 3D specimens of all kinds, from biological and mineralogical to forensic and numismatic applications.
With a dual magnification of both 10x & 30x magnification, also available in 20x & 40x magnification.
- Inclined Trinocular viewing head for maximum comfort
- 10x Wide-field eyepieces with diopter adjustment for larger field of view
- 100mm working distance, ideal for a wide range of applications
- Interpupillary distance adjustment of 55mm-75mm
- Working distance up to 150mm
- 1x/3x objectives for 10x & 30x Magnification
- Adjustable brightness LED-LUX Illumination
Our new ASZ-200 Stereo microscope brings you high-performance optics and features – exclusive of the high-performance value tag. Its optics are well suited to all manufacturing, electronics, instructive and inspection application. ASZ-200 an ultimate choice for schools and institutes of natural science and teaching, for manufacturing testing and assembly applications.
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.