Optico N300F LED Fluorescent Microscope
New Model Trinocular LED Fluorescent Biological Microscope suitable for educational and laboratory applications. The dye-cast base frame offers high stability and an ergonomical design, with transmitted light and fluorescence reflective lighting system.
New generation LED cold light source available in a choice of either Blue Excitation (465-475nm) or Green (Excitation 525-530nm) no need to warm-up before use, 50,000 hours life expectancy from LED Illumination.
- Extra Widefield Eyepieces EX10x/20 with Diopter Adjustment
- 4x, 10x, 40x & 100x Infinity Plan Objective Lenses
- Large Dual Layer Mechanical Stage
- Sliding-in Centerable Condenser
- Course & Fine Focusing
- LED-LUX Illumination with manual brightness control.
- Epi-fluorescence LED (Choice of 2 excitation ranges)
- A). Blue Excitation 3W LED (465-475nm)
- B). Green Excitation 3W LED (525-530nm)
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.