MIchrome 16 Pro - 16 Megapixels Resolution
16MP USB3.0 CMOS Camera with Live Stitching and Live EDF
- 7.77mm Diagonal FOV
- 4608 x 3456 Resolution
- 1.34μm x 1.34μm Pixel Size
MIchrome 16 is a 16-megapixel colour camera that can run four cameras at the same time on the SDK. It is suitable for open-field imaging applications with true colours and richer imaging details, which can help users capture clear and high-quality images in bright-field.
Sony professional CMOS sensor
USB 3.0 high-speed transmission interface
Live Image Stitching
It can generate large-sized mosaic images in a few seconds while moving the stage, which is light, smooth and worry-free!
Live Extended Depth of Field
Turning the focus ring to capture different depth of field points while generating clear depth of field images, fast, accurate and efficient.
Wide Range Color Temperature Adjustment
The MIchrome 16 has an integrated 1800-10000K colour temperature adjustment, significantly improves the white balance, delivering incredible colour fidelity in the original image, eliminating the need for any post processing.
- Model:MIchrome 16
- Sensor Type:CMOS
- Sensor Model:SONY IMX206CQC
- Array Diagonal:7.77mm
- Resolution:16MP, 4608(H)x3456(V)
- Pixel size:1.34μmx1.34μm
- Effective area:6.2mmx4.6mm
- Shutter Mode:Rolling
- Frame Rate:12fps@4608x3456
- Exposure Time:22μs-26s
- Binning:2x2, 3x3, 4x4
- Color Temperature:2000-15000K
- PC Software:Mosaic V2
- Picture Format:TIFF/JPG/PNG/DICOM
- Multiple Cameras:Supports 4 Cameras Simultaneously in SDK
- SDK:C/C++, C#, Directshow/Twain
- Optical Interface:Standard C Mount
- Bit Depth:16/8bit
- Data Interface:USB3.0
- Operating Environment:Temperature：-10~45℃; Humidity：10%~85%
- Camera Weight:327g
- Operating System:Windows 7/11 (32 Bit/64 Bit)/Mac
- PC Configuration:CPU: Intel Core i5 or better(Quad or more Core), RAM: 8G or more
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from www.microscopes.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.